Erectile dysfunction can cause a lot of worry and anxiety in a man, from sexual anxiety, fearing and avoiding sex to worry about his partner not being sexually satisfied.
Here are some causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Work stress and demands
- Relationship Problems
- Anxious thoughts
- Sexual performance anxiety
- Pressure of pleasing partner
- Previous negative sexual experience
- Reaction of partner
- Fear of failing
- Disconnect from mind and body
- Emotional or personal issues
- Anxiety/guilt relating to affairs
- Stress, tension and anxiety
- Life style (weight, diet, drugs)
- Medical issues or feeling unwell
Erection problems can be caused by one aspect or many can contribute to the ongoing issues.
If you are looking for help with erectile dysfunction I invite you to contact me.
I specialise in erectile dysfunction hypnotherapy and coaching and I have helped many men overcome erection issues to achieve strong solid erections, improve their sexual confidence and relationship.
For more information please call me on 075 3421 3557. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
If you haven’t already talked to your doctor about erectile dysfunction please do so in order to rule out any medical issue or condition.