Articles and writing with Linda Connors
You are the artist of your own life. You have a choice to keep thinking of things you don't have or feel blessed for all you do have.
What will you decide?
Your thoughts reflect your inner world, what do you your thoughts say about you?
Your thinking patterns impact how you feel and how you live your life. If you want to make changes into your life and your thoughts are mainly negative it may be difficult and challenging to take the action and steps you need to change your life.
So it's important to understand your thoughts, and how to change them.
Think about something you wish to do, maybe it's changing jobs, have a career change, go on a holiday, or even start a family. Take a few minute out and reflect on this.
What thoughts come up for you:
* Money issues
* It's not safe to change jobs
* It's too difficult to make changes
* Life wasn't meant to be easy
* I don't have the skills to change jobs
* It's safer to stay where I am - even though I am miserable
These thoughts live within you and create blocks in your life. They become your reality and stops you from living the life you want.
These thoughts are designed to keep you safe and within your comfort zone. Ask yourself do you want to stay in your comfort zone and be safe or do you really want to experience your life at your greatest potential?
Making change into your life
This is one wonderful and special life you have and even though it may not feel like it at times, you are the artist of your life. You can't control all things that happen to you but you do have a choice over how you respond to them.
By changing your thinking pattern, taking responsibility for your emotions and taking action in your life you will become a person who is much happier, joyful, content and satisfied.
How to change your thinking pattern
Here are some tips to help change your thinking patterns:
* Accept your thoughts
* Acknowledge your thoughts
* Understand your thoughts
* Do not try and block them out or ignore them
* Introduce new positive thoughts into your life
* Ensure the positive thoughts are realistic
* Laugh and have fun
* Enjoy life
* Eat healthy
* Go for a walk
* Write down positive thoughts and practise them
* Be kind and compassionate to yourself
* Write a list of all that you are grateful for in your life
* Focus on what you have and what you can do
* Start to think about the steps you need to take to change your life
* Take action to change your life
Happy and joyful living
About Linda Connors
I am a London hypnotherapist helping people to create positive thinking into their life.
I understand what it is like to be filled with negative thinking as around 10 years ago I was caught in the trap of negative thinking and my life came to a standstill. But I also know what it is like to take the courage to take the steps to change your life - ten years ago I also took responsibility for my own happiness, emotions and thinking patterns and my life is a living example of that.
If would you like to find out more please do contact me, I would love to share with you all that I have discovered to help guide you to towards changing your life.