Articles and writing with Linda Connors
I was reading an article today on the BBC website regarding woman and alcohol and alcohol related diseases and deaths are on the rise for women especially those born in the 1970s.
Drinking has become a social way of life for some women, it has become a platform to feel more confident, from sexy, happier and funnier. Some women also use alcohol to hide from their emotions and stresses of daily life.
As a Hypnotherapist for Binge Drinking I help women to understand where their binge drinking stems from, and more importantly building up their inner resources and social skills to feel much more confident, happier and relaxed naturally without the need to use alcohol to do this.
If you are concerned about the amount you are drinking, having blackouts, feeling embarrassed about your behaviour or worried about the impact drinking has on your body use this as an opportunity to take the first step to make changes into your life.
Do not allow yourself to become another statistic.
Here are some tips to help you:
* Do not mix drinks
* Drink water between drinks
* Sip and enjoy the flavour rather than gulping it down
* Ensure you do not drink on an empty stomach
* Drink at your own pace
* Do not go into rounds with other people
* Get your friends and family to support you
* Understand your why you drink - for stress, to forget about things or to feel more confident.
Just imagine, if you transform the intention from using alcohol to feel more confident, relaxed and happier to one of enjoying a few quiet drinks naturally how much more happier and in control.
Once you have the control back in your life you will begin to notice wonderful changes in your life:
* Wake up the next day feeling clear headed and focused
* Feeling much more emotionally stronger as you develop the skills to manage emotions, thoughts and stress
* Feel naturally confident, relaxed, and happier
* Have the energy and focus to develop and create new interests in your life away from the pub.
* Improve work performance and relationships
* Make wonderful changes into your life.
* Feel empowered as you realise you can do this!
Hypnotherapy and binge drinking
If you would like to find out more about the hypnotherapy and binge drinking and how I can help you please call 075 3421 3557.
Please note: if you are concerned that you have a physically dependence on alcohol and you may be an alcoholic please go to your doctor.
Stay connected with Linda sign up to her newsletter: http://www.lindaconnors.co.uk/newsletter-subscription.html